- Servings: 24
- Prep Time: 280
|3 Tbsp||Butter or Margarine|
|1 pkg||(10 Oz., about 40) regular marshmallows|
|- or -|
|4||Cups Miniature Marshmallows|
|6||Cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal|
|3 pkgs||(8 Oz. Each) Reduced-fat Cream Cheese, softened|
|1½||Cups Powdered Sugar|
|⅓ cup||Strong Brewed Coffee|
|3 Tbsp||Fat-free Milk or Strong Brewed Coffee|
|1||Tub (12 Oz.) Frozen Reduced-fat Non-diary Whipped Topping|
|⅓ cup||Reduced-fat Sour Cream|
|1 oz||Semi-sweet Chocolate, grated|
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, coffee and milk. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Evenly spread over cereal mixture.
5. Fold together whipped topping and sour cream. Spread over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle top with chocolate. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours. Cut into 2-inch squares.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 through 5 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
carbohydrate 35g; sodium 190g; fiber 0g; cholesterol 20mg; total fat 8g; calories 220; protein 4g